How to make a snappy demo using
This blog is a follow-up to “How to add good looking code snippets in presentations, documentation and blog posts”. The difference is we are going to stress on one single kind of demo that has quite a revival these days:
Demo, or it didn't happen.
In this article we will talk about:
- How some developers are leveraging
- Some Apps that help with making
- Tools for making screen capture and screencasting
- Resources for hacking WebRTC ~ good for those interested in rolling out their own stuff.
Even though this blogpost was designed to offer complementary materials to those who bought my Testing
nodejsApplications book, the content can help any software developer to tuneup working environment. You use this link to buy the book.
- Gifs feature rollout ~ Baremetrics blog
- what do you use to record screen to gif ~ Reddit
- Record gif screencasts on Windows 10 ~ Addictive Tips
- Making Your Code Beautiful
- Screen to gif ~ Github project
- Screen capture in Google Chrome
In this article, we revisited how to demo using
gif. We provided references to tutorials, apps, and blogs to help achieve good-looking demo without breaking our bank account.